Advance Excel Training
Welcome to Handson!
Advance Excel Training Course Overview
This course will facilitate you to understand, prepare, analyze, interpret and present data using Excel. This is a, hands-on course that will introduce a range of tools, techniques, tips, and tricks to help you make better decisions using data. The course will feature an in-depth exploration of PivotTables.
Course Fees: Rs.6000
- Duration : 2 months
- No Cost EMI : INR 3000 x 2 month
NEFT Payment :Bank account details: Account Name – KLMS Hands-On Systems Private Limited, Account No – 50200042627525, IFSC – HDFC000027
Advance Excel Training Course Curriculum
This course covers Introduction to MS Excel, Working with Formulas/Functions- Lookup and Reference Functions, Logical Function, Database Functions, Statistical Functions, Text Functions & more, Conditional Formatting, Data Sorting and Filtering, Pivot Tables.
Call Me Back or Download Syllabus
- Introduction to MS Excel, Quick review on MS Excel Options, Ribbon, Sheets
- Difference between Excel 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Saving Excel File as PDF, CSV and Older versions
- Using Excel Shortcuts with Full List of Shortcuts
- Copy, Cut, Paste, Hide, Unhide, and Link the Data in Rows, Columns and Sheet
- Using Paste Special Options
- Formatting Cells, Rows, Columns and Sheets
- Protecting & Un protecting Cells, Rows, Columns and Sheets with or without Password
- Page Layout and Printer Properties
- Inserting Pictures and other objects in Worksheets
- Lookup and Reference Functions: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, ADDRESS, MATCH, OFFSET, TRANSPOSE etc
- Logical Function: IF / ELSE, AND, OR, NOT, TRUE, NESTED IF/ELSE etc
- Database Functions: DGET, DMAX, DMIN, DPRODUCT, DSTDEV, DSTDEVP, DSUM, DVAR, DVARP etc
- Date and Time Functions: DATE, DATEVALUE, DAY, DAY360, SECOND, MINUTES, HOURS, NOW, TODAY
- MONTH, YEAR, YEARFRAC, TIME, WEEKDAY, WORKDAY etc
- Information Functions: CELL, ERROR.TYPE, INFO, ISBLANK, ISERR, ISERROR, ISEVEN, ISLOGICAL, ISNA, ISNONTEXT, ISNUMBER, ISREF, ISTEXT, TYPE etc
- Statistical Functions: AVERAGE, AVERAGEA, AVERAGEIF, COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK,
- COUNTIF,FORECAST, MAX, MAXA,MIN, MINA, STDEVA etc
- Math and Trigonometry Functions: RAND, ROUND, CEILING, FLOOR, INT, LCM, MOD, EVEN, SUMIF, SUMIFS etc
- Text Functions: LEFT, RIGHT, TEXT, TRIM, MID, LOWER, UPPER, PROPER, REPLACE, REPT, FIND, SEARCH,SUBSTITUTE, TRIM, TRUNC, CONVERT, CONCATENATE
- Pattern Matching and Wild Card Operators
- If and Nested If
- Data Validatio
- Using Conditional Formatting
- Using Conditional Formatting with Multiple Cell Rules
- Using Color Scales and Icon Sets in Conditional Formatting
- Creating New Rules and Managing Existing Rules
- Sorting Data A-Z and Z-A
- Using Filters to Sort Data
- Advance Filtering Options
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Using Pivot Table Options
- Changing and Updating Data Range
- Formatting Pivot Table and Making Dynamic Pivot Tables
- Creating Pivot Charts
- Types of Pivot Charts and Their Usage
- Formatting Pivot Charts and Making Dynamic Pivot charts
- Introduction to VBA Macro
- Recording Macro & Understanding Code Behind
- Editing, Writing VBA Code and Saving as Macro or Add-In
- Adding Add-Ins in Excel
- Introduction of VBA Macros
- Recordings Macro
- Working with VBA Editor
- VBA Programming Concept
- VBA Syntax and Semantics
- Variable Type and Declaration
- Decisions Making with Operators
- Repeating Actions with a Loops
- Procedures and Events
- User Forms and GUI
- Sort and Filter, PivotTables and Pivot charts with VBA Macros
- ODBC Connectivity to SQL Database and Query Handling
- File Handling
Why to choose Handson?
Using a hands-on approach to training, participants will adopt the form of learning that typically benefit from the most. It allows people to learn by doing.
Live Instructor-led training
Removes travel expenses, Save money – No hotels, no rental cars, or meal costs, Save time – Flexible schedule allows you to stay in touch with the plant, Easy to use virtual classroom, Each class is recorded, review as much as you like.
Handson for Business
Need training just for up-skilling your team? We can do that. Live online training is ideal to train staff located anywhere in the world. The training can also be customized to your needs.
This comprehensive collection gives your professional development. Access to our self faced training courses with Gamifying learning approach and resources that will enable, educate, prepare, and empower with very reasonable fees.
Join the Virtual Internship
Handson virtual internship program includes a 4-6 week program on different subject areas for 3rd year/final year’s students to gain guaranteed internship experience. Gain Hands-on experience which will help you crack your campus/off-campus interviews.
HandsonTM PlaceMentor is a dedicated online mentor to which will help you to reach your professional goal.